Experience Sandwich's long history of community spirit, neighborhood charm and gracious homes. Celebrate the Holiday Season with us.
- Tour historic Inns, private homes and a famous church.
- Meet and chat with artists and authors.
- Enjoy your favorite Christmas music.
- View artifacts discovered at a local archaeological dig site.
- Holiday decorating tips from local designers.
- Travel on the Holly Trolley with narrator on board.
Tickets are $25 and may be pre-purchased prior to the event at:
- Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank – 85 Route 6A, Sandwich
- Spotted Cod - 153 Main Street
- Splash Stationers - 126 Route 6A
- Sandwich Chamber of Commerce Office -at 520 Route 130, Sandwich, MA 02563 or
Call the Sandwich Chamber of Commerce at 508.833.9755
Tickets the day of the event are to be picked up or purchased at:
Fessenden House at the Dan'l Webster
151 Main Street, Sandwich, MA
This event is sponsored by
Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank and Cape Cod Life publications.
Trolley is sponsored by
Kinlin Grover Real Estate.
- North Atlantic Archaeological Collaborative www.Facebook.com/NAArchaeology
- Dan’l Webster Inn & Spa
149 Main Street, Sandwich
- Scenic Roots Lawn & Garden Center
349 Route 6A, East Sandwich
- Crow Farm
192 Route 6A, Sandwich
Pottery Barn Design Studio
37 Steeple Street, Mashpee Commons
- Heritage Museums & Gardens
67 Grove Street, Sandwich
- Hyannis Country Garden
380 West Main Street, Hyannis
- Hillport Gallery
91 Route 6A, Sandwich (508-888-0565)
- Williams Sonoma
Mashpee Commons (508-477-1800)
- Diesel & Lulu’s
383 Route 6A, East Sandwich (774-338-5096)
- B & D Custom Builders
P O Box 21, West Barnstable (774-994-1357)
- Pastiche of Cape Cod
1595 Route 6A, West Barnstable (508-362-8006)
- A Village Florist
82 Route 6A, Sandwich (508-888-6080) www.avillageflorist.com
|Sponsored by :